Forms for Willamette Health & Wellness
- Consent for Release of Information - You may print out this form WHW-ROI-single-auth and complete in order to facilitate communication between Willamette Health & Wellness and other important people in your life. Please click on this link ROI Instructions for detailed directions on completing this form. Once you have completed the form, please return it to our office via US mail: 700 NE Multnomah St, Suite 275, Portland, OR 97232 or FAX to 503-841-6343. You may also give this form to other providers (initialing "exchange of information section") to give them permission to speak to us.
- Feedback Form - We want your feedback! We love to hear when something is working well for you (so we can keep doing it!) We would like to hear any concerns you have as well. Please use this Feedback Form which may be returned to any employee or via US mail to "Directors, Willamette Health & Wellness, 700 NE Multnomah St, Suite 275, Portland, OR 97232". If you would like follow up from a director please be sure to mark such on the form. If you would like follow up and have not heard from a director within 10 business days please call to speak to Directors Anna Long or Nicole Bennett at 503-729-1380.
Additional Resources If We Are Unable to Assist You
- Portland Behavioral Mental Health Unit A helpful resource to connect you to other mental health providers.
General Mental Health Information for Families
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent PsychiatryLots of helpful information for families about specific mental health issues and treatment.
- NAMI of OregonA statewide grassroots organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for individuals with mental illness and their families through FREE education classes, FREE groups, advocacy and legislative changes affecting individuals with mental illness.
Watch Video: Rethinking challenging kids-where there’s a skill there’s a way: a Ted talk by J. Stuart Ablon
General Mental Health and Medication Information
- Web MDInformation on many health and mental health issues and
- Agency for Healthcare Research and QualityEstablishes guidelines for
treatment and assessment health and mental health issues, this consumer page provides information
for patients about prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- UpToDateOn-line resource to learn more about your medical condition and explore your treatment options.
- www.patientslikeme.comSite for mood and medication tracking as well as community discussions of different health and mental health issues.
- National Institute of Mental HealthMental health advocacy and information site, with lots of information for adults and children.
- MGH Center for Women's Mental Health - Massachusetts General Hospital Center for Women’s Mental Health, a perinatal and reproductive psychiatry information center
- Autism Society of OregonThe Autism Society Oregon goals are to increase
awareness of needs, interests, problems and solutions for people living with autism across a lifespan.
- Autistic Self Advocacy NetworkA self-advocacy organization which seeks to advance the principles of the disability rights movement with regard to autism.
- www.Autismspeaks.orgAwareness and advocacy organization.
Social Media Information for Parents
- RX Assist Database of medication assistance programs.
- Taking Charge of ADHDPh.d. Russell A. Barkley
- Driven to DistractionRecognizing and Coping with Attention Deficit DisorderHallowell and Ratey
- Getting to CalmCool-headed Strategies for Parents, Tweens, and TeensLaura S. Kastner
- The Explosive ChildA New Approach for Understanding and Parenting Easily Frustrated, "Chronically Inflexible" ChildrenRoss W Greene
- Parenting from the Inside OutDaniel J Siegel
- The Whole Brain Child12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child's Developing MindDaniel J Siegel
- Talking Back to OCDThe Program the Helps Kids and Teens Say "No Way---And Parents Say "Way to Go"John S. March
- The Primal TeenWhat the New Discoveries About the Teenage Brain Tell Us About Our Kids. Barbara Strauch
- Beautiful BoyA Father's Journey Through His Son's AddictionDavid Sheff
- TweakGrowing Up on MethanphetaminesNic Sheff
- Anxiety and Phobia WorkbookEdmund J Bourne
- Brain LockFree Yourself from Obsessive-Compulsive BehaviorM.d. Jeffrey M. Schwartz
- Feeling GoodThe New Mood TherapyDavid D Burns
- TA TodayA New Introduction to Transactional Analysis.Vann Joines
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills WorkbookBreaking Free from Worry, Panic, PTSD, and Other Anxiety SymptomsAlexander Chapman
- The Secret World of SleepThe surprising science of the mind at rest.Penelope A. Lewis
- No More Sleepless NightsPeter Hauri
- Invisible HeroesSurvivors of Trauma and How They HealBelleruth Naparstek
- UnhingedThe Trouble with Psychiatry - A Doctor's Revelations about a Profession in CrisisDaniel Carlat
- The Center Cannot Hold My Journey Through MadnessElyn R Saks