Please note the following items--
1. PMHNP's have limited openings.
2. We are temporarily unable to accept new patients who have Health Share of Oregon insurance.
We hope to be open to new HSO members again by mid-April. Please check back.
Thank you for your interest in services at Willamette Health & Wellness!Our goal is to help you find the right services with the right person in the most timely fashion. You have needs and preferences unique to you as an individual and our clinicians have different areas of specialty and varying availability. Because of this we have tailored our process for reviewing your request and determining whether we have availability.
Please note that clinicians frequently close (usually temporarily) their schedules for new patients due to a variety of reasons. Because clinicians primarily manage their own schedules we may not be able to provide an accurate prediction of availability until you submit a request for treatment.
- 1. YOU: Complete the New Patient Treatment Request (NPTR) Form. NOTE: you should receive a confirmation email that your request was received and is under review.
- 2. WHW (Willamette Health & Wellness): Our clinicians review the information for a good match between your needs and their specialties/availability.
- 3. WHW: Contact you with the results of the review.
** After the initial confirmation email, you should expect contact within 5 business days. Please call or email us if you have not received a contact from us after 5 business days.
**form submitted from this page are encrypted and HIPAA compliant.